HIRING BONUS UP TO $700!!*
Greets guests and demonstrates exceptional service and hospitality while fulfilling check in, check out, and other guest needs. Responsible for keeping guests personal information confidential. Expert knowledge of hotel features, services, room types, and amenities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Follows cash handling and PCI compliance procedures set by Accounting.
* Provides hospitable guest service and smiles throughout guest interactions.
* Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests using Synxis PM System.
* Uses guests names in all interactions.
* Sorts incoming mail and messages.
* Answers inquiries pertaining to Hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
* Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts.
* Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests, following the Hotel's credit policy.
* Makes and confirms reservations.
* Correctly posts charges to accounts.
* Completes daily checklist and runs appropriate PMS reports.
* Executes end-of-day produces and runs required reports. Verifies revenue posting, credit card batch totals, and performs credit card transmission functions in Synxis. Notifies management if any issues arise when preforming these functions.
* Performs Manager-On-Duty responsibilities for the 10pm-6am shift, handling any issues that arise
* Maintains confidentiality of private guest information.
* Maintains professional posture.
* Assists other departments as necessary.
* Has thorough knowledge of all guest room types and locations.
* Follow department and hotel policies, procedures, and service standards. Complies with safety and security procedures.
* Any and all other duties and projects as assigned.
* restrictions apply, please see your hiring manager for details.
* One (1) year certificate from college or technical school; or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Must be legally able to work in the United States.
MH is an E-Verify Employer.
A selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.