Remote Catering Sales Manager - WA
The Catering Sales Lead is responsible for meeting or exceeding the catering sales targets in their assigned market/s. She/he develops and executes the plan to grow catering sales in their assigned territory through B2B
and B2C sales. The Catering Sales Lead consistently works in partnership with operators to move the catering business forward and meet the set sales targets.
* Meets or exceeds sales targets by executing a well-planned catering sales strategy with the guidance of their National Catering Sales Manager.
* The Catering Sales Lead will work strategically and use all resources available to pursue the largest catering sales opportunities from B2B and B2C clients.
* Uses the CRM tool daily to record all guest interactions and sales efforts.
* Pulls daily reports from the existing database to contact guest and seek sales opportunities.
* Contacts his/her markets first time order customers on a daily/weekly basis to check on service and seek additional sales opportunities.
* Contacts all large orders for the prior year with the goal of repeating or replacing YOY sales.
* Follows up daily and timely on all leads and pending orders/quotes.
* Prospects and cold calls on a weekly basis to bring new guests and grow catering sales.
* Efficiently asks fact finding questions during all guest interactions to seek additional sales opportunities and to uncover National and Key Account opportunities.
* Efficiently uses company resources with the guidance and approval of the National Sales Manager. Plans field travel, canvassing and food tastings as needed, following the set budget and through an ROI based plan that is focused on pursuing qualified leads and growing sales.
* Meets or exceeds National lead acquisition goals set by the National Catering Sales Manager.
* Build relationships with operations team and partner to provide the highest level of guest experiences. Promotes sharing of best practices with operators and addresses execution gaps.
* Partners with ROD's in assigned markets to execute sales campaigns in the field and ensure sales and execution targets are met.
* Submits regular reporting to operators and leadership team as scheduled and requested by the National Sales Manager.
Other Job Functions:
* Attend and participate in team meetings that may require travel.
* Available to work a flexible work schedule that could include weekends and evenings
* Perform other job functions as directed by Leadership
* Travel in assigned territory up to 30% of the time
* Eligible for a quarterly bonus
* Paid time off and holidays
* Health, vision, dental, life insurance plans, and discounts
* 401(k) savings plan plus a company match with immediate vesting
* Eligible to participate in the employee stock purchase plan after 1 year of continuous employment
* Discounts on Red Robin food
Compensation Range: $44,000.00 - $60,500.00
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer