Are you looking for a Company you can "GROW" with, Look no farther, CMC Hotels can provide this opportunity to you. We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
Our contemporary hotel, Embassy Suites Uptown Charlotte, has an opportunity for an entry level cook/server to assist our F&B department in the mornings. Weekend availability is a must. Hours/shifts needed are 5:00 am- 10:00 am.
We offer our associates an array of benefits, based on eligibility, including:
* Competitive wages based on experience
* Monthly Cash Bonuses
* Paid Vacation
* Holiday Pay
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Sick Leave
* Free Life Insurance
* Free Short Term Disability
* Hilton Hotel discounts
* Responsible for delivering products of the highest quality in terms of freshness, taste and adhering to all food safety guidelines.
* Take orders and cook as required.
* Provide superior guest service, while ensuring all tables and food areas are kept clean and dining area maintained while guests are enjoying their meal.
* Previous hospitality or food service experience is highly desirable.
* MUST be friendly, outgoing, and willing to engage guests in conversation.
* Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
* Clean background check, and reliable transportation a must.
* Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight is necessary.
* Knowledge of the use of commercial kitchen equipment/Turbo Chef.
* Ability to handle comments and suggestions.
* Micros knowledge is highly desired.
* ServSafe certified a plus.
Apply online : cmchotels.com