As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Great restaurant memories come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. As a Restaurant Server, you'll welcome our guests, recommend food and drink and help keep service on-track and up to standard. By tailoring each guest's experience to their unique tastes, you'll create memories as delightful as the dishes.
Basic reading and writing. Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
* Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
* Moving about the restaurant
* Handling food objects; plates, trays, glasses, etc.
* Bending, stooping, kneeling
* Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and supervisor.
* Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
* Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
* Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
* This is a PM shift including weekends and holidays.
We'll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits - including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you'll become part of the global IHG family - and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together - we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.