Welcome to sbe! A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
C3 by sbe is a cutting edge food and beverage platform consisting of an array of limited service culinary brands. C3 is focused on disrupting the food & beverage industry by capitalizing on rapidly evolving customer preferences such as food halls, ghost kitchens and mobile delivery.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service. We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife and retail, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
FOH Manager - EllaMia (Sacramento, Palo Alto, Chicago, Seattle)
If you love growing a team and creating extraordinary customer experiences, come work at EllaMia / C3 by sbe . We're looking for passionate and ambitious individuals to assit in leading operations in Sacramento, CA - Palo Alto, CA - Seattle, WA - Chicago, IL.
The Kitchen Manager leads the back of the house team to meet or exceed company goals for Cost of materials and Cost of labor while maintaining product related systems and a well-organized, clean kitchen.
* Ensure kitchen tasks are met with company standards to maintain a guest experience at it pertains to the back of the house team.
* Must maintain strong product knowledge and commitment to company standards and recipe adherence. Routine product quality checks should happen daily.
* Ensure Cost of labor budget is met through effective schedule management.
* Ability to review financial statements with General Manager and work with team to create action plans for improvement.
* Assist General Manager with periodic inventory as well as ongoing waste prevention and quality controls.
* Effective execution of new company menu items and continued follow up with team to execute.
* Ability to coach and give constructive feedback on performance of Back of the house team.
* Ensures proper maintenance of equipment and facilities through effective execution and oversight of cleaning tasks.
* Ability to work in all kitchen and production positions.
* Creating a positive, teamwork environment by promoting high morale and encouraging full team involvement.
* Assist in projects/duties as assigned by the General Manager.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Current Servsafe certificate.
* Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Must be detail oriented, and passionate about teaching others.
* Ability to work up to an 8 hour day or more while on your feet.
* Climbing, reaching, walking, sitting, grasping, repetitive motions, visual acuity, and hearing.
* Able to bend and lift up to 50lbs.
* Represent the brand by maintaining a professional appearance.
* 1-2 years of restaurant management experience.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
* Must have the ability to speak, read, write, and interpret business documents in the English language. This position requires a minimum of conversational Spanish. Bi-lingual in the Spanish language preferred (If applicable).
* Covid-19 Precautions-This position will be based in the restaurant. Personal protective equipment is always required, as well as adhering to CDC guidelines, following social distancing guidelines, and health and safety measures of hand sanitizing and cleaning procedures.
* Must be able to provide documentation that shows you are authorized to work in the United States.
* Minimum age requirements may apply depending on concept.
The physical demands for this position are standing, walking, bending, lifting, and moving on an ongoing basis during working hours in a fast paced environment. The physical requirements can be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Candidates understand that the business concept is based on a hospitality and lifestyle brand, which includes the service of food and alcoholic beverages. Candidates acknowledge and understand that accepting employment with the Company, may require presence at a venue, which may include exposure to the following: smoke from cigarettes and cigars; loud music and other sounds; individuals under the influence of alcohol; women and men in sexy and/or sexually provocative clothing.
We have a policy of zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination by any employee, vendor or guest. Nothing herein shall prevent or discourage an employee from notifying the Company if they are exposed to conduct of any type which makes them feel uncomfortable when performing their job duties.
This job description has been approved by the Company. Please note this job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature, level and expectation of the work to be performed. It is not designed to cover a complete list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or activities associated with this position, as they may change at any time, with or without notice.