Travel Service Consultant - My Holiday Centre -Gold Coast
Apply now Job no: 509266
Work type: Full time
Categories: Wholesale & Product, Leisure Travel & Retail
WHO ARE WE?
We're Ignite Travel Group, an award-winning company that is trailblazing the future of leisure travel. Crowned 'Disruptor of the Year' 2019 at the Mumbrella Travel Marketing Award, we operate as My Holiday Centre & Holiday Exclusives, providing holiday packages with everything taken care of. From flights & transfers to accommodation & experiences, we're destination experts & hand-select the best inclusions for both our customers & partners alike. We're one of Australia's fastest-growing travel companies & one of the largest private corporations on the beautiful Gold Coast, where we employ a team of 200 fantastic people.
We're currently amidst an exciting growth phase, so we're looking for talented professionals to join us for the ride.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're seeking an experienced Travel Service Consultant to join our amazing team.
Our Travel Service Consultant is responsible for
* Managing the administration of travel bookings with customers
* Inbound call handling, liaising via phone & email
* Delivering timely & accurate information for the best possible customer outcomes
* Finalise accurate payments with customers & debtors while maintaining high levels of customer service
* Delivering on service targets & be a point of reference for internal & external stakeholders
* Maintaining professional & accurate customer records & databases
* Identifying & referring complex situations as appropriate
* Presenting & encouraging a customer-focussed, winning attitude among the team
* Undertaking additional tasks as required from the Service Leader & Operations Manager
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
* Excellent time management skills & ability to meet productivity targets
* Proven account management & customer service abilities
* The ability to work without supervision & within a team
* Strong attention to detail & commitment to quality
* An innate ability to interpret customer needs & to service proactively
* A solutions-oriented, positive & highly motivated approach
* Strong written & verbal communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Boost your career in a well-recognised brand in an exciting industry
* Access to exclusive discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours & more
* Free & confidential access to your own health consultants & financial advisors
* Beachside offices located in beautiful Broadbeach on the Gold Coast
Applications close: 04 Jun 2021 E. Australia Standard Time