Frothy Monkey is hiring a Line Cook at our location in Downtown Nashville! We are looking for Optimistic, warm individuals who work well in teams and independently. Willing to smile often and abundantly and take pleasure in making others happy.
This is a full-time position. Hours vary weekly.
- Possess an ability to take direction and get the job done in an efficient manner.
- Must have prior experience as a line cook in a high-volume environment.
- Knife skills, organization skills, and the ability to multitask are essential to this position.
- Ability to set up and restock.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to report to work on time.
- Knowledge of health code and FDA regulations is desired.
- Prepare basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes.
- Memorize and utilize our serving portion size and all basic meal prep procedures used in a kitchen.
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas, and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards.
- Work with a team of cooks to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed.
- Monitor product freshness and rotate out old products based on a schedule created by the restaurant.
- Be able to grow, learn, and be creative.
- Love their local community and help engender a spirit of inclusiveness within our walls.
Powered by JazzHR