Commerce Casino is the world's largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as "Where the World Comes to Play." Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the control of payments for goods and services by receiving and disbursing funds and recording transactions.
- Responsible for the accuracy and accountability of individual cash bank.
- Performs basic accounting skills and operates a 10-key machine.
- Must have professional telephone skills.
- Processes and closes all computer orders ordered during shift in accordance with company accounting procedures.
- Performs opening and closing shift duties as in accordance with department and company standards.
- Maintains a professional appearance and performance according to department and company policies.
- Expert knowledge on all items of the menu to increase guest satisfaction, including but not limited to specials, ingredients, and preparation of menu items.
- Must be able to perform basic preparation of menu items, dependent on venue.
- Verifies F&B items released from kitchen are recorded on a check and are carried with established company policies.
- Verifies the orders are in compliance with stipulated kitchen standards by performing visual checks.
- Assures that items leaving kitchen are in accordance with Health Department guidelines.
- Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Food and Beverage Supervisor or Food and Beverage management.