Commerce Casino is the world's largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as "Where the World Comes to Play."
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the accuracy and accountability of the individual cash bank.
- Communicates well with teammates, cashiers, runners and supervisors.
- Acknowledges and greets all customers in a friendly manner. Provides quality beverage service to guests.
- Works efficiently to ensure food and drink orders are taken and fulfilled to accommodate customers in a concise and timely manner.
- Accountability for each drink served; proper amount, and proper value.
- Maintains a clean and well-organized work area, including cleanliness of food concession area tables and trash.
- Works within and adheres to all changes in health department guidelines and regulations, and strictly follows all Commerce Casino requirements and policies.
- Working knowledge of food menu items, availability, ingredients, accompaniments, etc.
- Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the F&B Floor Manager.
Work Experience Required:
- 2-5 years bartending experience.
- 1-3+ Years server/Food service experience preferred Education:
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent. Other Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Safety & Sanitation guidelines as set forth in individual job manuals.
- Must have a food handler card/ Serve Safe Certificate.
- Ability to stand and walk the entire eight (8) hour shift excluding breaks and meal periods.
- Ability to lift sixty (60) pounds for various job-related duties; stocking bar with liquor, beer and ice, up to ten (10) times per eight (8) hour shift.
- Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask is essential.
- Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the position.
- Open Flexible schedule, and ability to work holidays, weekends and grave when required.