Commerce Casino is the world's largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as "Where the World Comes to Play." Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
***THIS POSITION PAYS $22.00 PER HOUR (NOT NEGOTIABLE)***
***Must be able to work all shifts including graveyard and weekends***
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee, process and ensure accuracy of Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) related forms completed by casino staff;
- Oversee and ensure timely and accurate submission of BSA/AML required document filings;
- Establish and maintain working relationship with City of Commerce, Bureau of Gambling Control and Gambling Control Commission and law enforcement agencies to maintain constructive working relationships between Commerce Casino and these governmental agencies;
- Conduct due diligence and internal and external investigations as related to BSA/AML;
- Assist in reviewing and preparing comments on draft regulations related to compliance with Gambling Control Act and other gaming related statues;
- Evaluate new games, procedures and technology from a legal compliance perspective;
- Monitor and review all BSA/AML operational areas and assist in the drafting of sound, effective and operationally efficient internal control procedures that comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Ensure all team members are in compliance for all BSA/AML programs, monitor team member BSA/AML training and assist departments in meeting training requirement for successful and timely completion;
- Provide any other BSA/AML support to casino departments and functions as needed;
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures and regulations;
- Keep current with all regulatory requirements, consulting with management on new or revised rules;
- Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by management.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee's normal line of work.
Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
Work Experience: At least one (1) year experience in a financial position.
Must possess an ability to work with minimal supervision and make educated ethical decisions as necessary. Must be able to resolve conflicts and have effective communication skills with all levels of employees and be able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment. Must demonstrate an ability to work independently and to prepare detailed professional correspondence, memoranda, policies, procedures and regulations related to the employee's duties. A general knowledge of the Windows based computer operating systems is also required.