Welcome to sbe! A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
C3 by sbe is a cutting edge food and beverage platform consisting of an array of limited service culinary brands. C3 is focused on disrupting the food & beverage industry by capitalizing on rapidly evolving customer preferences such as food halls, ghost kitchens and mobile delivery.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service. We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife and retail, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
FOH Manager - EllaMia (Sacramento, Palo Alto, Chicago, Seattle)
If you love growing a team and creating extraordinary customer experiences, come work at EllaMia / C3 by sbe . We're looking for passionate and ambitious individuals to assit in leading operations in Sacramento, CA - Palo Alto, CA - Seattle, WA - Chicago, IL.
The Front of the House Manager supports the General Managers by maximizing the operations and profitability by providing Service Excellence through the management and development of the Store Team Members. The Front of the house manager is committed to maintain the standards that make our team highly energized, motivated, and happy so that our customers have the best experience.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions
* Engage with customers by welcoming them, providing warm, friendly, and genuine service, understanding their needs and thanking them for their visit.
* Carries a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and passion for great customer service, with a customer-first mentality.
* Determines customers' needs by asking questions and sharing product knowledge.
* Coordinate daily restaurant management operations.
* Demonstrates that customers come first by serving them with sense of urgency.
* Keep a professional overall presentation, by modeling friendly, respectful and business-appropriate communication with coworkers and customers.
* Support operational excellence and strive to consistently exceed customer expectations through execution of company Operating Standards.
* Develop action plans to improve quality of store services.
* Enforce policies and procedures by role-modeling and communicating expectations to team members.
* Inspire team members to have fun while delivering exceptional customer experience
* Work as part of the Store Management Team to ensure the success of company and region wide rollouts and initiatives, as well as ongoing adherence to company policies & procedures, including Store Operating Standards.
* Ensure that team members are providing exceptional customer service and producing orders on time and correctly.
* Maintain high standards of bakery-café procedures, cleanliness, sanitation standards, and food quality.
* Perform additional projects/duties assigned by the General Manager.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Current Servsafe certificate.
* Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Must be detail oriented, and passionate about teaching others.
* Must have an extremely outgoing personality and not be afraid to be on "stage".
* Ability to work up to an 8 hour day or more while on your feet.
* Climbing, reaching, walking, sitting, grasping, repetitive motions, visual acuity, and hearing.
* Able to bend and lift up to 50lbs.
* Represent the brand by maintaining a professional appearance.
* 1-2 years of restaurant management experience.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
* Extremely reliable and punctual.
* Must have the ability to speak, read, write, and interpret business documents in the English language. This position requires a minimum of conversational Spanish. Bi-lingual in the Spanish language preferred (If applicable).
* Covid-19 Precautions-This position will be based in the restaurant. Personal protective equipment is always required, as well as adhering to CDC guidelines, following social distancing guidelines, and health and safety measures of hand sanitizing and cleaning procedures.
* Must be able to provide documentation that shows you are authorized to work in the United States.
* Minimum age requirements may apply depending on concept.
The physical demands described here are representative of those requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable people with a disability to perform the described essential functions where possible.
Candidates understand that the business concept is based on a hospitality and lifestyle brand, which includes the service of food and alcoholic beverages. Candidates acknowledge and understand that accepting employment with the Company, may require presence at a venue, which may include exposure to the following: smoke from cigarettes and cigars; loud music and other sounds; individuals under the influence of alcohol; women and men in sexy and/or sexually provocative clothing.
We have a policy of zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination by any employee, vendor or guest. Nothing herein shall prevent or discourage an employee from notifying the Company if they are exposed to conduct of any type which makes them feel uncomfortable when performing their job duties.
This job description has been approved by the Company. Please note this job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature, level and expectation of the work to be performed. It is not designed to cover a complete list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or activities associated with this position, as they may change at any time, with or without notice.