Four Seasons Hotel Denver is seeking an experienced Sous Chef to help lead EDGE Restaurant & Bar, a thriving spot for locals, guests, and our residents. The ideal candidate is passionate and creative, and able to work with a highly dedicated team. EDGE is a progressive American steakhouse with global influences and EDGE bar is dynamic and is the place to see and-be-seen. We work with superior quality meats, locally sourced Colorado game, and the very freshest of seafood. Experience and passion is a must to join our knowledgeable team, who are masters of their trade.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For."
"The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It's the Golden Rule - the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same." - Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Join our Team
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork. Four Seasons Hotel Denver is rated AAA 5 Diamond. We are located in the heart of Denver's theatre district offering 239 ultra-spacious guest rooms and suites; 100 private residences; a top rated restaurant, EDGE; and a luxury spa.
Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control. Select, train, evaluate, lead, coach, motivate, discipline, all kitchen employees ensuring that all cultural and core standards are met. This position does require an applicant with a flexible schedule, able to work morning/afternoon shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
* High school education, cooking school or culinary institute education or equivalent experience
* Three to five years of culinary or related work experience
* One to two years in a supervisory or assistant manager position
* Advanced culinary knowledge is expected on this position
* Proficient knife skills and ability to multi-task
* Good command of the English language
* Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect:
* Salary Range $55,000 - $65,000
* Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
* Discounted RTD Flex Pass for employees
* 401k participation with a company matching program
* Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
* Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
* Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -