Remote to Start
12-18-month contract with possible conversion to FTE
Health, Dental, Vision and 401k benefits are available to choose from
Location options: Atlanta, GA or Denver, CO
• Lead the Bid Discovery and support the implementation Discovery: assess the Client technical/business requirements (including agency workflows, API , product dependencies, etc.).
• Analyze the Customer business/application workflow and identify opportunities to maximizing the customer business objectives
• Prepare the customer solution proposal and internal readout.
• Present the solution to the Client, making adjustments to the solution as needed.
• Formalize the solution in the customer contract (dependencies, costs, risks, segment plan) and track any change.
• Remain accountable for the solution during the implementation and interact with the Solution Developers, Global Product and 3rd Party Products as needed.
• Be accountable for any changes to the solution during the implementation - working with the team and client to understand the implications and impacts and agree an appropriate route forward
• Provide expertise in enhancing our solutions that adversely impact customer experience with our technology and its adoption. Collaborate with right stakeholders internally in articulating customer pain points to support right prioritization and development planning.
• Close collaboration with the C&I teams, API development, technology and support group to timely deliver on customer project and excellent customer service.
• Identify alternate solutions (third party, or process) in collaboration with Partner Relations team to meet customer need where we have no product, process in existence today
• Liaison and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer requirements are correctly represented and delivered.
• Ensure long term commitment from our customers by focusing on depth of product usage, highlighting the benefits and values to the customer.
• Adopt a proactive approach looking for opportunities within existing customers to ensure 'lock in' and drive incremental business, highlighting selling opportunities for products and services.
• Support Major upselling and renewals of existing Customers.
• If needed, provide input to the Customer Account Plan, assisting with development plans for increased revenue generation as well as input into customer proposals and tender responses.
• Drive process consistency, maturity and best practice sharing
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
• Excellent Consultancy and Relationship Management skills
• Good understanding of a travel agency work environment across Online, Corporate & Leisure channels
• Ability to understand, build and deploy value proposition per customer segmentation / sector
• Experience working in a technology and /or travel related business.
• Experience of working in a global matrixed organization.
• Proven track record of technical sales and target achievement
• Ability to assess and analyze situations accurately, grasping complexities and identifying key issues, applying sound judgment
• Proven experience of Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) principles and APIs.
• Knowledge of competitor's components and solutions is desirable.
• Ability to multitask, successfully manage multiple projects/engagements simultaneously and prioritize within a continuously changing environment
• Able to build and maintain rapport with all levels of the organization and, where appropriate, manage stakeholders across different cultures
• Dynamic and self-motivated with high level of energy, enthusiasm and a proactive 'can do' attitude
• Strong team player
• Excellent presentation skills, with a confidence that engages the audience. Able to effectively deliver key messages and demonstrate products via a wide range of media
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to adapt approach and style to suit the audience
• Committed to providing excellent customer support and demonstrates tenacity when dealing with complex customer situations
• Ability to design end to end solution and to articulate it well to delivery stakeholders
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those
authorized to work in the U.S for any employer will be considered.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful
under applicable law.