Performance Hospitality is a lifestyle hotel management company committed to providing outstanding service to our guests! We manage a variety of branded, independent hotels in major US markets. We take pride in our ability to deliver exceptional guest and associate experiences by focusing on inspiring individuals through a thoughtful delivery of self-expression hospitality. We believe that providing innovative, cutting-edge practices, along with transparent communications, is a fundamental part of our commitment.
The Banquet Server is responsible for food and drink service at hotel banquet functions. They make sure function space visually appealing and present the menu offering for the event. This may include linen and table setting, food station design, and beverage service. Other duties include general banquet preparation, room refreshes, and maintaining a sanitary environment.
* Understand Banquet Event Orders to safely, efficiently set up and break down events using in-room clearing and aisle tray breakdown buffet procedures.
* Help Lead Banquet Server set up and break down buffet or other special food service tables and equipment with the ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
* Efficiently complete prep and side work to enable focused guest care and maintain an orderly, clean station during events.
* Provide friendly, professional guest service with genuine care.
* Be familiar with menu offerings in order to entice guests with its ingredients and preparations.
* Respond promptly, courteously and effectively to guest inquiries, requests, and concerns.
* Know when to alert a manager, should the need arise.
High School Diploma or equivalent; Additional education, training, and/or certification(s) a plus. ServSafe certified or equivalent.
Benefits We Offer
* Your Voice Matters! Our unique Open Source culture gives you the opportunity to impact our continuously evolving company.
* Express Yourself! We promote self-expression & individuality via our Self-expression Uniform Program, which offers a variety of uniform options to mix and match in a way that better expresses you! "We want you to be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
* Meal on Us! Enjoy a complimentary meal during most shifts.
* Be Recognized! Earn Starfish Reward points redeemable for a variety of gift cards
* Explore our Hotels! Associates receive hotel and restaurant discounts & perks at any of our properties (excluding your home property).
* We Invest in Your Future Success! Become a department trainer - Join our Job Coach Program.
* Continued Leadership Education Program! We offer an ongoing Performance Hospitality Leadership Series (PHLS, Weekly Webinars, e-learning courses).
* Enjoy the Holidays! We offer Seven (7) paid holidays throughout the year.
* Employee Social Events! Quarterly Themed Luncheons; Formal End-of-year Celebration
* Exceptional benefits including elective Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability coverage.
* Company paid Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Long-term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Travel Assistance Program.
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Celebrate You! Choose one (1) paid day of personal celebration each year to use however you choose.