BASIC PURPOSE: Leverage research and insights to define and evolve the Norwegian Cruise Line brand across all touchpoints and activate partnerships that deliver on business objectives.
- Partner with Customer Intelligence to become an expert in our target audience and brand positioning within the marketplace.
- Identify core strengths and white-space opportunities to guide marketing strategic planning.
- Centralize brand and messaging priorities across marketing (and non-marketing) stakeholders to ensure cohesive efforts across all consumer touchpoints.
- Guide development of awareness, audience, and seasonal/lifestyle campaigns to support business needs.
- Work with internal and external agencies to oversee creation of 360 campaign materials, including TV/Online Video and Radio production.
- Provide assessment and POVs for potential new partnerships and marketing programs that drive incremental demand, source new revenue and support business strategies.
- Provide account management leadership to existing partners to ensure that agreements are properly executed to drive maximum value.
- Work with Analytics and Research teams to analyze success of Brand and Partnerships activity and recommend optimizations for the future.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape within Cruise and Travel categories, making recommendations where appropriate.
- Manage invoicing and budget for Brand and Partnerships initiatives.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field; and or any equivalent combination of relevant work and education experience.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 7 years' experience in Brand and/or Partnerships; preferably with Account Management expertise.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Firm grasp on the principles of brand strategy and management to deliver on business objectives. Strong critical thinking skills with ability to assess multiple inputs and develop a strategic recommendation. Strong, proven organization, attention to detail and project management skills. Comfortable gaining alignment and championing initiatives with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to easily adapt to and manage change and to thrive in a busy environment with deadlines. Ability to work in fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities at once. This position may require being the organizer and point person and/or attending evening and weekend Partnership events.