Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more than 40 concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable service is not just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do. Rooted deep in our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of making great and lasting change in small steady increments. By embodying our values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a whole new sense of hospitality that is uniquely Mina.
The Manager trains and assists in the operations of MINA Group. Work in conjunction with Westin policies. Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service & satisfaction, product quality, cleanliness and sanitation.Essential Job Functions
- Train in varying positions in MINA GROUP.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant portioning, cooking and serving standards
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant's accounting policies and procedures
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with hotel guidelines for approval or review
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Complete weekly assignments as designated
- Participate in Daily Summary Operations Meetings of MINA GROUP.
- Participate in Weekly Managers Meeting (WMM) with MINA GROUP.
- Participate in the operations of varying restaurants as defined by GMs, Chefs and/or Director of Operations
- These job functions include but are not limited to the following duties, additional duties may be assigned.
The Mina Group and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers
- 2-3 years of culinary & wine experience, preferably in a Craft Cocktail environment.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Culinary degree preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Ability to interact professionally and diplomatically with a variety of business partners.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel (Advanced ability), PowerPoint
- Prior experience with accounting software, POS systems, and payroll/HRIS systems.
- Must have Union Hotel experience
- Must have a working knowledge of restaurant management and operations.
dedicated to non-discrimination in employment and will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
of AB 1008, California Fair Employment and Housing
Act (FEHA), San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and
Powered by JazzHR