SEASONAL BARTENDER - PART-TIME, NASHVILLE, TN
BentoLiving Chestnuthill in Nashville is hiring part-time bartenders. This person should have an understanding of all facets of the bar/restaurant business and display a true passion and dedication to service and excellence. Every employee will set the tone for the highest levels of guest service and satisfaction.YOU:
- Obsessed with excellence and providing outstanding guest service.
- Love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic.
- Problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Proactive and clear communicator.
- Eager to learn and grow your career with a dynamic group.
Bartending/Serving: 3 years (Preferred)Full Job Description
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional experience for all of our guests. Each team members primary objective is to create an exceptional experience by providing thorough menu knowledge, demonstrating attentiveness and exuding friendly personality.Accountability:
- Accurate guest payment transactions
- Maintain guest satisfaction
- Must have ABC card
- Maintain good personal hygiene - Follow the company's uniform policy.
- Follow the opening and closing checklists.
- Arrive on time or before.
- Monitor and observe guests experience to ensure guests are satisfied with service and respond promptly and courteously to correct any problems.
- Stock service areas with supplies.
- Ensure tables are reset perfectly meaning, settings aligned, seats wiped off, chairs in the proper position.
- Restock restrooms with paper towels/toilet paper before and during shift.
: Seasonal Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour + tips
Powered by JazzHR