The mission of The Waters is 'To create a sense of community where everyone THRIVES'.
We recognize that every team member is a direct reflection of The Waters. Attracting and investing in professional, caring, and compassionate team members is essential to our mission. We want our team members to feel inspired and to THRIVE, just as our residents do.
Why The Waters?
* Opportunities to grow in your career with The Waters
* Tuition Reimbursement for team members
* Benefits Package includes PTO, Medical package, 401k matching, short and long term disability, and life insurance
* The Waters Values Teamwork, Humility, Responsibility, Innovation, where Victories are celebrated, and Every moment matters! Where you can THRIVE!
The Server is responsible for providing upscale, professional dining services to community residents and guests. This person possesses a warm and inviting personality and responds to resident, guest and team member requests in a timely manner, professionally representing The Waters.
* At least 16 years of age
* Must be 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
* No experience necessary; previous hospitality experience preferred
* Provide excellent hospitality to our Seniors
* Serve food and beverages to resident and guest in a professional and timely manner
* Create a fun, engaging and caring environment for our residents
* Engage with resident's family and friends and take time to visit with them
The Waters is an equal opportunity employer proudly committed to a diverse workforce. The Waters participates in E-Verify.