Position Title: Sr. Marketing Coordinator FLSA: Non-Exempt
Reports To: VP of Marketing/Sr. Digital Marketing Mgr. Department: Marketing
Salary Range: $48k to $53k (depending upon experience)
The Sr. Marketing Coordinator will implement brand plans and marketing tactics, which may include website content, leading new brand development projects for digital and at the lot level, executing collateral changes, managing our loyalty program, retail strategies and collaborating with cross-functional partners to improve business processes and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in managing multiple websites by working with the Sr Digital Marketing Manager on updating daily/weekly content, images and video needed to keep the website up to date.
· Manage Promotional Codes and track success for reservation and drive-up campaigns.
· Implement Digital Banner Ad creatives and manage program within budget and on time to achieve business objectives.
· Assist SR. Digital Marketing Manager with pushing out email communications through our email platform to our multiple email databases.
· Manage Facebook/Instagram Ads to ensure they are running within budget with a strong ROI by prospecting new customers and retaining current ones.
· Update and manage new customer offerings like Prepaid and Monthly Parking passes- work closely with revenue management to ensure pricing is up to date, work on communication plans to educate customers on the offerings via digital ads, email and social engagement as well as making sure lot managers are trained on new programs.
· Work closely with the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and Sr. Affiliate Marketing Manager on Target/Kroger Gift Card program
· Manage business relationship with Costco and expand into Costco.com with parking voucher program- by year-end update program to become a gift card program to increase revenue.
· Responsible for the development and management of PNF Loyalty Program- getting new customer sign-ups at the lot level and via reservation flow of the website through pop-up engagement as well as email/social communications.
· Responsible for managing and overseeing brand guidelines for all materials including billboards, print collateral, sales training materials and lot signage.
· Analyze and report on business performance metrics using internal and external data sources.
· Monitor competitive landscape each quarter by evaluating competitor service and campaign offerings.
· Assist in managing budget and track brand spending.
· Contribute to brand presentations for internal and external audiences.
· Lead cross-functional teams to execute brand updates, new brand launches and other projects.
· Communicate and manage relationships with colleagues in Sales, Customer Service, Finance, & Operations and other areas within the company.
· Assist Sr. Digital Marketing Manager in strategic planning and other long-term growth initiatives.
· Responsible for assisting and managing the Marketing Coordinator in their daily tasks including invoice entry, social responses to reviews and sales collateral requested by other departments.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Other duties as assigned.
Key Competencies: The following competencies strongly contribute to the success of an individual in this position.
· Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving situations.
· Analytical: Synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complement data, designs work flows and procedures.
· Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
· Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
· Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Knowledge of the following programs preferred.
o Adobe Photoshop CS Series
o Adobe Illustrator CS Series
o Adobe InDesign CS Series
o Website Content Management System knowledge
· Must have strong organization skills and be very detail-oriented.
· Must be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
· Must be able to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, keeping momentum on each and managing to project due dates.
· Must be able to work effectively as an individual contributor, team member and as a project lead.
· Must possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be customer service oriented.
· Must possess intermediate expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
· Must possess flexibility to travel up to 20%.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to sit and stand for long period of time.
· Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred.
· At least 2 years of marketing experience with either traditional or digital marketing; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
· General office environment.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.