High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and extended stay hotels across three states: PA, NJ, & NY. We strive to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall product quality.
If you're looking for a career that offers growth opportunities and values its coworkers, then join our team at the Courtyard by Marriott, Ewing NJ as a PM Server
Hotel PM Server will be responsible to serve and assist guests in a timely and courteous manner while providing an outstanding guest experience. This position is responsible to serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverage(s) to include the order-taking and delivery of any beverage items. These tasks are to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a very high level of guest satisfaction.
This is a part-time position working from 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Weekends include a $1 extra an hour shift premium!
Job functions will include:
* Responding to guest requests and inquiries.
* Keep bar area clean in accordance with company standards.
* Maintain an accurate cash drawer.
* Prepare, mix and serve drinks and beverages to hotel guests directly or through serving staff.
* Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Bartending experience
* Customer service experience
* Must be capable of accurately handling money.
* Reading, math, and communication skills.
* Availability to work holidays and weekends is required.
* Adhere to brand and company standards.
Working for The High Companies:
At High Hotels co-workers always come first. This belief is as strong today as it was when The High Companies was founded over 80 years ago!
* Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
* Bonus programs - for all housekeeping and front desk co-workers
* Worldwide travel discounts
* Fun working environment! We feel that work should be fun and the management teams do all they can to promote a fun working environment.