Ambassador Personnel, Inc. is seeking an experienced Shipping Supervisor to join our clients team in the Suwanee GA area. The primary function of this role is to direct the activities of shipping personnel on assigned shift to separate and accurately ship product to destination. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
• Supervises, trains and directs shipping personnel.
• Ensures that production orders are filled correctly and distribution of product is completed according to schedule.
• Make adjustments in personnel assignments to cover absenteeism and emergencies.
• Reviews documents for accuracy; assists in identifying and eliminating errors.
• Maintains cleanliness of work area.
• Ensures employee compliance with work rules.
• Makes recommendations on disciplinary action and otherwise participates in the disciplinary action process as necessary.
• Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures
• Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
• Two (2) or more years of related experience.
• High School diploma or equivalency.
• Completion of formal management skills training program.
Ambassador Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other attribute protected by law.