CHEF DE PARTIE
Having a passion for the culinary arts, our next Chef de Partie will play an integral role in brining the vision of our culinary offerings to life!
What is in it for you:
Located in the heart of Seattle's downtown, the Fairmont Olympic Hotel is a historic landmark in the city. Be a part of history, service our guests in an iconic and luxurious setting. As a member of the Fairmont and Accor family, you will be engaged with a century of rich tradition and worldwide reputation.
What you will be doing:
* Executing the vision of our Executive Chef's creations
* Lead a team of peers to work cohesively in achieving culinary goals
* Taking ownership of the quality and execution of restaurant and banquet menus
Your experience and skills include:
* Experience in fast paced kitchen operations
* Ability to work efficiently in a kitchen setting
* Have good physical health and endurance
* Refined skills in a variety of culinary techniques
* Passion for creating consistent high quality dishes
Your team and working environment:
You will inspire and lead a team of professional culinarians and act as a shift lead to complete required tasks and deliver dishes at a very high level of quality.
Work Authorization: Applicant must have proof of valid work authorization for the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS