The Line Server Role:
You will be responsible for producing kind and personalized experiences for your guests. The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them
Line Server Key Job Responsibilities:
●Delivers an excellent guest experience thorough serving food on the line, quickly and accurately, using the correct portion sizes.
●Communicates clearly, respectfully and effectively with customers, teammates and managers.
●Prepares food as needed.
●Maintains a clean line throughout the whole shift.
●Cleans station and equipment thoroughly before clocking out.
Line Server Benefits:
●Free meals on working days.
●50% off meals on days off.
* An ability for delivering personable customer service and a desire to make connections with guests every day.
* Previous hospitality and/or food service experience is desired.
* Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities.
* A positive can-do attitude.
* Excellent and collaborative communication skills.
* Accountable in upholding high standards.