SUNWINK is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team.
Are you looking to join a purpose driven company? At Sunwink, we strive to uplift humanity by connecting people to the healing powers of earth. We created Sunwink to nourish our bodies, communities, and the Earth. Each Sunwink product was co-created with a person who inspires us and a Clinical Herbalist. 2% of net sales go to an organization chosen by the person who inspired this drink.
If this statement just spoke to your soul, then you've come to the right place. We encourage you to read our core values below - as belief in these values is our ultimate criteria for candidates.
- Seen, Heard, Celebrated - We are committed to being a truly diverse and inclusive company. Your whole self and story is welcome, honored, and loved.
- Make It Real - Authentic human connections and uncompromisingly real ingredients.
- Fail Fabulously and Fearlessly - We are changing the industry for good. This means we will take risks and innovate. Naturally we will fail and we love that.
- Do Right By Our Planet - Our relationship with our Earth is incredibly important to the success of our business and we intend to nurture it at every moment.
- Uplift and Empower Relentlessly - Leave every interaction brighter than when you found it.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Sr. Growth Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives within the e-commerce department at Sunwink. This position is ideal for anyone who is looking to hone in and evolve their marketing skills and isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. You'll be joining an incredibly talented, lean marketing team meaning the work you do will be highly visible and make an impact on the success of the team.
- Manage and build various email campaigns and lists within Klaviyo, including writing content, pulling email lists, building templates, managing A/B testing, and scheduling sends.
- Write copy for paid advertisements on Facebook, Google, YouTube, Tik Tok, Pinterest, and more using language that is consistent with our brand voice and positioning.
- Assist in the development of content for the Sunwink website, landing pages, amazon storefront pages, and more.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting, keeping an eye on important metrics and trends to understand campaign success.
- Lending a hand and supporting cross functional teams such as creative, organic social, sales, and customer success on an as needed basis.
- 2+ years general digital marketing experience: bonus points for startup, agency, or ecommerce experience.
- A desire to learn new skills to stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing tactics and trends. Start-ups are one big hypothesis and you are comfortable with constantly learning.
- Strong writing skills with experience writing effective, on-brand copy for customer support communications, email/SMS campaigns, and social ads.
- Previous experience with CRM platforms, marketing automation, and Google analytics.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills. Organization is the root of your ability to move quickly and creatively.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and will to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options.
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have four weeks of PTO.
- A loving company culture fueled by wellness courses, herbalist chats, and thought leader talks