The House Attendant-Night responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the public areas of the hotel. Responsibilities might include (as dictated by the hotel vertical): deep cleaning of assigned areas setting-up and maintaining complimentary hotel lobby functions including the coffee service and nightly concierge events cleaning and setting-up meeting room functions delivering service items to guest rooms upon requests from the front desk and driving shuttle van when needed (property specific). This role primarily works in the evenings overnight hours.
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Provide turndown service to assigned guest rooms and suites
* Clean and refresh guest rooms as needed
* Restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
* Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
* Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
* Keep all hallways public areas and closets clean neat and vacuumed.
* Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
* Handle items for â€œLost and Foundâ€_ according to the standards. Marginal:
* Follow all procedures as outlined by the Housekeeping Manager.
* Other duties as required.
Great stays take flight at the modern Courtyard Charlotte Airport North. Located just a mile away, our CLT Airport hotel takes the stress out of travel. Start your morning with freshly brewed Starbucks coffee and a hearty breakfast so you can take on your day healthy and energized. After you finish a full and productive day, relax in the evening over seasonal selections from our delicious onsite restaurant, The Bistro. Our guest rooms will make you feel right at home with comfy mattresses and Smart TV's with Netflix and Hulu streaming, while our indoor pool will help you shift into vacation mode. From high-energy racing at the Charlotte Motor Speedway to performances at Bank of America Stadium and from family fun at Carowinds to racing rapids at the US National White Water Center, thrills and adventure are just a stroll away from our hotel in Charlotte, NC. So whether it's business or pleasure, kick back in style at the Courtyard Charlotte Airport hotel.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan