The Utility Role:
You will be responsible for producing kind and personalized experiences for your guests. The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them
Utility Key Job Responsibilities:
●Responsible for maintaining all areas of the dish cleaned and organized.
●In charged of cleaning the kitchen floors and coolers.
●Cleans windows and dining throughout the entire shift.
●Wash and sanitize all dishes, pots and pans, small ware and storing containers.
●Helps put away truck orders.
●Clean restroom areas.
●Keep dining room area clean.
●Clean all tables and chairs.
●Clean and restock all napkin holder
●Clean all trash bins.
●Take out the trash throughout the shift.
●Clean all kitchen drains.
●Free meals on working days.
●50% off meals on days off.
* Previous hospitality and/or food service experience is desired.
* Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities.
* A positive can-do attitude.
* Excellent and collaborative communication skills.
* Accountable in upholding high standards.