Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Austin, TX (or Remote)
More Happy Guests
Launched in the UK in 2017, Yumpingo is a Guest Experience Management SaaS, bringing big data analytics to restaurant operations by tapping into the silent majority of guests' in-moment restaurant experiences through technology touchpoints. Our award-winning platform enables restaurant leaders to make informed decisions, faster, and with greater confidence - turning data into insights and actions at unprecedented levels. Yumpingo gives restaurants complete certainty of how to optimize customer satisfaction across brands at location, shift, server and dish level. The ultimate effect is a transformation of the business as proven through numerous case studies that boast increased sales and improved customer satisfaction, and we're just getting started.
"This is a game-changing way of looking at guest feedback. It's a magical breakthrough. And I don't say that lightly - I have a very high bar." Jim Hyatt, CEO at California Pizza Kitchen
The Yumpingo Sales team is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our fast-paced team environment. As a qualified SDR on our team you will find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales team up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase Yumpingo's offerings in a compelling way. Every SDR qualified lead is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, and customer acquisition levels.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Cold email, cold calling, and other tactics proven to start revenue-driving conversations that you've successfully implemented in previous roles
- Ability to engage prospects, build credibility and utilize sales techniques to move clients through the beginning of their buying journey, including effective questioning and note taking, objection handling, strategic positioning, and closing on next steps (transition to a Sales Representative)
- Qualify (and disqualify) prospects; invest time accordingly
- Build peer relationships with decision makers of target accounts
- Empathy and excellent listening skills
- Clear, concise communication with prospects and teammates
- Skilled in use of sales and CRM systems and practices (Salesforce, Groove)
- Proven track record of exceeding quota, performance awards
- Be an outstanding teammate
- Highly self-motivated with tenacity and will to persevere through adversity
- Be curious - strive for more, seek to understand
- Be highly energetic, creative, organized, and self-motivated
- Ability to articulate new technologies and corresponding value propositions in a sales environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent requirements gathering, and documentation skills
- An unshakeable belief in yourself
- Experience working directly with sales and marketing teams
- Experience working in a restaurant or for a restaurant concept preferred
- Travel may be required (20% or more)
- 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Outstanding references required
- Right to work in the US
What we're offering
- Working with a passionate and "hungry" team
- Being part of our progressive 'Global & Remote First' culture
- Salary and commission plan to attract the best
- Company laptop & home working allowance
- 401K and benefits plan
- Generous holiday allowance
- Some amazing food!
- We don't work with third-party recruiters.
- Due to the volume of applications, we might not be able to respond to everyone.
- You must have the right to work in the US and submit information about any potential restrictions with your application.