NIGHT AUDITOR - NASHVILLE, TN
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK OVERNIGHT SHIFTS 11PM-7AM AND EVENING SHIFTS 3PM-11PM
Rapidly expanding Lifestyle company Bento is searching for a highly motivated, luxury-focused Overnight Customer Service person for their unique property brand Bento Living in Nashville, TN.
This person should have an understanding of all facets of the hotel business and display a true passion and dedication to service and excellence. Every employee will set the tone for the highest levels of guest service and satisfaction.YOU:
- Obsessed with excellence and providing outstanding customer service.
- Love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic.
- Problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Proactive and clear communicator.
- Eager to learn and grow your career with a dynamic group.
We're looking for customer-focused problem solvers to join our customer service team and help us field reservations requests, troubleshoot guest issues, and take our guest experience to the next level. With guest requests coming in at all hours, our Customer Service Specialists are responsible for speaking directly with guests and working closely with our local team to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our guests are met.
If you are hard working, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into a really cool company then this is the job for you.Role & Responsibilities
What We Look For:
- Be the first point of contact for all our guests via phone, email and chat
- Learn the ins and outs of our travel business so you can handle any questions guests have
- Own the reservations process from start to finish
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve guest issues in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate with our city teams to resolve issues on the ground and provide ongoing updates to guests
- 2+ years of customer facing experience (Retail, Contact Center, Food Service Industry, etc.)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Sense of humor
- Reliable mode of transportation
Sales & Marketing
- Perform regular walk-throughs of the property at different times, including nights and weekends to make sure Hotel is clean and well maintained at all times
- Quickly respond to operational problems and provide solutions
- Have critical eye for detail in all areas, such as cleanliness, maintenance issues, property and personnel appearance and customer service
- Represents the hotel as well as Bento Box as a brand ambassador, leading advocate and voice to the business community
- Develop relationships with key customers, clients and local contacts
- Instill passion and commitment in associates
- Insure property is in compliance with all federal and state mandated programs
- Lead by example - get your "hands dirty"
- Anticipate customer needs, and teach associates how to anticipate
- Demonstrate leadership in handling guest concerns
Please submit a resume with any response to this posting or directly to with your name and job title in the subject line.
Job Type: Part-time
Hourly Rate: $14 - $16
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR