What Makes a McKibbon Shuttle Driver?
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for picking up and dropping off guests at various locations as well as assisting with luggage to and from rooms during check-in and check-outs when needed. This position requires an exceptional level of customer service, valid Driver's License, and a clean driving record.
A Day in the Life:
* You will provide exceptional customer service when transporting guests to and from the hotels.
* You will serve as the guest's first impression, and ensure that the guest's arrival experience from the airport is of the highest customer service experience.
* You will explain the features of the hotel and the local area.
* You will deliver faxes, packages, suitcases, and trunks.
* You will keep record of calls for service.
* You will greet guests at front door or car upon arrival.
* You will assist the front desk at the hotel during down times by answering phones, stocking the suite shop, answering guest questions, and stocking the coffee station.
* You will maintain the image of the hotel by appearing presentable, well-groomed, and in a pressed uniform.
* Previous customer service experience
* Previous driving/shuttle experience (highly desired)
* Valid Driver's License with no accidents in the last 6 months
* A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
* The ability to perform basic math skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
* The ability to input and access information in the property management system/point-of- sales system
* The ability to maintain the safety and security of guests at all times