RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
RH is seeking an Associate Hospitality Leader to support leadership in the development and execution of business strategies.
* Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
* Assume full responsibility for every aspect of the guest experience, and lead all associates during shifts to do the same
* Front-of-house leadership, including training associates, providing world-class customer service and taking great care of the equipment and facilities
* Run pre-shift meetings, convey key business updates, map and communicate station coverage plan, lead Values messages
* Conduct hiring interviews, mentor, train, and conduct in-the-moment coaching to further develop teams
* Work in partnership with the rest of the Hospitality Leadership team to develop strategies to grow the business
* Develop food and beverage knowledge for every product, and lead associates to achieve the same
* Embrace change and deliver top results no matter the obstacle
* Be accountable for financial audits and paperwork: till cash, bank deposits and change requests, daily balancing and tip tracking
* 2+ years of management experience in the Hospitality industry
* Ability to work independently and with all levels of leadership in a fast-paced environment
* Strong ability to lead a team and own accountability for specific revenue goals
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with notable attention to detail
* Team player with enthusiastic outlook and creative mind
* Strong decision-making abilities
OUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to work standing and walking for extended periods of time