RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
RH is seeking a Host with a demonstrated ability to provide world-class customer service to internal and external guests while taking great care of the equipment and facilities.
* Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
* Represent the RH brand through polished communication, personal appearance and professionalism
* Enthusiastically engage every guest who approaches the Host stand
* Have full knowledge of each table's service status, and use that information to give guests the best seating experience possible
* Be knowledgeable of all food and beverage offerings, including: ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service; be able to explain all food and beverage items listed on the menu
* Assist with daily setup and breakdown of the dining area and midday re-sets as needed
* Answer guest questions with regards to the Gallery and connect them with an associate to help with Gallery needs
* Participate in teamwork and foster a harmonious working climate
* 2+ years related experience
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, intense environment with a positive attitude
* Energetic, accountable and team-oriented
* Experience with OpenTable or a similar reservation system
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
OUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to work standing and walking for extended periods of time