About the Role
The Uber Eats Consumer org is chartered with "Building the tech to solve all your food and local commerce needs". They represent the consumer-facing side of the Uber Eats ecosystem.
This role will play the senior-most individual contributor that will collaborate with the org director and help lead all aspects of the overall technical direction for the Uber Eats Consumer organization.What You'll Do
- Strategic individual contributor to help coordinate the overall technical direction for the Uber Eats Consumer organization
- Provide SME consultancy on our largest technical and multi-functional projects
- Occasionally dive into and directly impact our most notable projects at the time
- Help identify improvements to help maintain and continually uplevel our engineering culture
- Strong product-focused engineer with past consumer product expertise
- Professional in scaling backend architectures
- Has worked with and across mobile technologies
- 8+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- Consistent track record of results as a Senior Staff Engineer level or above at a premier technology company
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Product and customer-centric approach. The frameworks and platforms we are building are going to be demonstrated by Uber engineers across many teams.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form . - provided by Dice