Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
To maintain the highest standards possible for guests by ensuring quick, efficient, and professional bar service for banquet events.
* Observe and adhere to all liquor liability laws
* Have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines
* Requisition and restock bar with all essential products and equipment
* Properly setup and breakdown of area and service station
* Serve properly mixed and proportioned drinks, in a timely manner, to guests and servers
* Monitor the intake of alcohol of guests, prohibiting sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated
* Check identification of guests ensuring alcohol is being served only to those patrons of legal drinking age
* Communicate with guests and respond to feedback in a positive manner, resolving any service issues
* Excellent guest service skills are required
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* Must have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* Must have alcohol training certification (STAR)
* Must be 19 years of age or older
* Candidates must be able to speak fluent English