Cook Job Summary:
Are you a stellar Cook? Ready to put your talent to the test and make some $$ doing what you love? If so, WE WANT YOU!
Hourly rate depending on experience,
30-40 hours a week with the possibility of OT.
Fun work environment
Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following)
• Please our guests by correctly preparing menu items to our high standards of professional cooking
• Meet company standards of quality, safety, cleanliness and hospitality in providing guests with the most satisfactory food possible
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and set a positive example
• Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance
Dishwasher Job Summary:
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment.
The Dishwasher's are responsible for washing soiled plates and flatware from tables. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
Unloading and storing deliveries.
Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
Competitive Wage, Full or Part time hours available, Schedule Flexibility.
Job Summary Sous Chef:
Assists the Executive Chef in restaurant operations and in preparation and design of all food through the implementation, management, and enforcement of policies, procedures, programs, and standards. Provide direction for staff to operational execution of all employee duties to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work environment.
Position Activities and Tasks:
• Assists the Executive Chef in planning and analyzing operations.
• Ensures that all menu items are prepared, portioned, and presented properly in a clean safe, and sanitary manner, according to all established procedures, performance standards, and local health department regulations.
• Required, under certain circumstances, to perform/assist all functions for all positions in the kitchen.
• Ensures the kitchen's compliance to productivity and service standards with a sufficient number of well-trained and productive employees.
• Ensures proper management of the facility and equipment through preventive maintenance, energy conservation, repairs, security measures, and adherence to safety and sanitation requirements.
• Ensures that inventory levels for both food and non-food items are properly maintained in accordance with company guidelines through correct ordering procedures and efficient usage and yield application.
• Conducts employment activities to include staffing (hire/term responsibilities), and training.
• Ensures accurate financial data to include: productivity, food costs. Responsible for all communications with regard to system breakdowns and deficiencies.
• Attends restaurant management meetings, makes presentations as requested. Responsible for meeting established objectives during periods of his/her supervision.
• Anticipates, identifies, and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction and operational functionality.
• Ensures the thorough training and development of personnel directly supervised.
•Be able to communicate with co-workers and managers effectively and professionally.
•Standing for long periods of time
•Reach and lift overhead up to 25 pounds
•Work in hot and cold temperature extremes subject to fluctuations for long periods of time.
•Work in an environment where smoke, fumes, steam, and other airborne particles are present.
•Work around, handle, operate, and control hot equipment and products in a safe manner
•Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
•Ability to learn quickly
•Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Ability to work as part of a team
•Ability to build work relationships
Stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 50 pounds.
Ability to sand for long periods of time
Able to withstand high volume, intense work conditions
Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
Sous Chef Requirements:
Physical Requirements/Environment / Working Conditions:
• Extensive standing, without breaks
• Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
• Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depths of 2 1/2 - 3 ft.
• Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided
• Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide
• Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times
• Bending, reaching, walking
• Carrying product weighing about 20 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
• Lifting up to 50 pounds
Education / Experience Level Required:
High School Diploma or GED required, specialized culinary training or education preferred.