The Chef de Partie will supervise and support the culinary team in the preparation of breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as food items per guest orders in accordance with production requirements and quality standards.
* Participates in the preparation of food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; complete mise-en place and set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner service.
* Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
* Train, motivate, recommend discipline, and supervise the work of kitchen employees ensuring that all cultural and core standards are met.
* Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill.
* Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures; check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages.
* Passion for food and a keen sense for flavors, color and texture in what they produce.
* Creativity and flair.
* Strong work ethic, attention to detail and strong communication skills are required.
* 2-3 years of operational kitchen experience within the high end hotel/resort restaurant industry and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
* Competitive salary & wages
* 401 (k) Retirement plan
* Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniforms and free uniform care
* Paid holidays and PTO
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
* Watch us at:
You will have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -