The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
Hands on training opportunity for someone to learn various aspects of the hotel business. This culinary position is a "utility player" who will rotate throughout various stations and departments based upon business need. Omni Culinary Care Interns are provided a summer internship opportunity that will result in guaranteed lead culinary placement at the end of the summer season based upon successful completion of the program. This position can be based out of a variety of Omni locations!
* Flexible in working various entry level positions within the property.
* Position may rotate between stations including banquets and restaurants.
* Attend to and anticipate guest's needs.
* Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in scheduling.
* Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
* Attend Omni Care Internship training and enrichment seminars through the summer season.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the Operations Leader.
* Competitive pay + sign-on and retention bonuses
* Complimentary set of knives
* Work with us, play with us: Receive 3 FREE nights at any Omni hotel or resort
* Weekly "Coffee Talk" with property chef to review progress
* Guaranteed Lead Culinary placement
* Housing options available at select locations
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal required
* Strong customer service skills
* Previous experience in a customer service position preferred
* Willingness to learn and take on different projects
* Ability to adapt to changing environments
* Must be able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean during daily business for extended periods of time.