More than a hotel in Denver, The Crawford Hotel is the best place to meet, shop, eat, drink, stay, and work - right above Denver Union Station.Join our team and play a part in illuminating history .
Inside this iconic building, memories are made and inspiration blooms . Our team delights in the details, encouraging adventure, and exhibiting magnetic hospitality in every interaction.
Make your mark at the quintessential spot in Denver, a true landmark location. We are loaded with benefits, a team-centric culture, and opportunities to grow your career. Work where you belong.
Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service trays, empty trash receptacles
* Remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
* Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
* Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
* Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e. bed boards, roll-ways, etc.).
* Stock linen and supply closets to ensure par inventories.
* Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the Senior Housekeeper or supervisor.
* Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
No formal education required.
No experience required
* Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
* Ability to meet standards of appearance.
* Ability to communicate with guests, housekeepers/main linen room attendant, supervisor.
* Ability to assess required reaction to meet standards.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Pushing vacuum entire length of hallway, carrying supplies from department to assigned floor, carrying dirty linen to laundry shoot, removing room service trays and carrying dirty dishes to service area.
* Bending/kneeling -dusting requires bending and kneeling to reach all areas. Room service trays are placed on floor for pick up. Bending would be required to retrieve dirty dishes.
* Mobility -movement to reach all areas of responsibility to include: shelves, windows, ledges, pipes, under and around furniture.
* Continuous standing -continuously standing and/or walking to accomplish all that is required for position.
* Climbing stairs -approximately 40 steps 15% of 40 hour week.
A Rewarding Experience:
* Complementary RTD EcoPass
* $500 hiring bonus: upon joining our team, we will offer $250.00 on your first paycheck and $250.00 after 90-days employment as a bonus!
* Medical, dental, & vision insurance
* Health savings and flexible spending accounts
* Basic Life and AD&D insurance
* Paid time off for vacation, sick time, and holidays
* Eligible to participate in the Company's 401(k) program with employer matching
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Great discounts on Hotels, Restaurants, and much more
* Eligible to participate in the Employee Referral Bonus Program. Up to $1,000 per referral.
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Property : The Crawford Hotel
Category: Housekeeping & Laundry
Min: USD $14.77/Hr.
Tipped Position: No
Address : 1701 Wynkoop St
City : Denver
State : Colorado
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability