Come join our high performing Housekeeping Team at the Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park! We are looking for those who have an eye for detail and a passion for service.
At Sage Hospitality we dare to be different; not only in the experience we provide our guests, but also in the experiences we provide our team members. We believe in being true to ourselves and employing our passions. We are not just looking for employees; we are looking for storytellers; we are looking for experiential guides! Our guides are laid-back but attentive, genuinely enthusiastic, and creative daydreamers who want to share their passion with others and the community!
$500 Sign on Bonus!
Process soiled linen and distribute clean linen in accordance with standard operating procedures in a safe, accident-free manner, as assigned by management.
* Receive and sort soiled linen into appropriate containers following all safety practices.
* Process sorted linen utilizing the washers, dryers, sheet spreaders, ironers, and feeder/folders ensuring finished product is inspected and meets quality standards.
* Follow all hazardous chemical procedures and ensure bloodied linen does not return to supplies.
* Inspect linen on a regular basis for tears, holes or sub-standard conditions and remove from guest inventory.
* Maintain assigned work area in a clean and safe condition.
* Empty lint traps after each load to ensure safety of equipment and building.
* Notify supervisor of malfunctioning equipment, supplies needed, damaged linens, to ensure laundry operation is running at maximum efficiency level.
* Ensure linen carts are stocked and prepared to be delivered to guest room floors.
No formal education needed.
Prior laundry experience desirable
* Minimal hearing necessary for one-one-one communication, accommodations may be provided.
* Excellent vision necessary; emphasis on cleanliness standards and quality control.
* Minimal speech communication skills required for one-on-one communication, accommodations may be provided.
* Minimal literacy is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Lifting up to 75 lbs. of linen; pushing up to 75 lbs. of linen; pulling up to 75 lbs. of linen; carrying up to 50 lbs. of linen.
* Bending -frequent bending while loading/unloading washers/dryers, sorting linen and folding. No kneeling.
* Mobility -continuous movement throughout department. Continuous standing -100% of shift.
Excessive heat and humidity in laundry. Inside 95% of shift.
▪Medical, dental, & vision insurance
▪Health savings and flexible spending accounts
▪Basic Life and AD&D insurance
▪Paid time off for vacation, sick time, and holidays
▪Eligible to participate in the Company's 401(k) program with employer matching
▪Great discounts on Hotels, Restaurants,andmuch more.
▪Eligible to participate in the Employee Referral Bonus Program. Up to $1,000 per referral
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Property : Marriott DEN Gateway
Outlet: Not Applicable
Category: Housekeeping & Laundry
Min: USD $15.00/Hr.
Max: USD $15.00/Hr.
Tipped Position: No
Address : 16455 E 40th Cir
City : Aurora
State : Colorado
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability