Contract Length: 6 months with strong potential to extend
Location: Los Angeles, CA
To Apply: email your updated resume to Tammi at
About the Role
Our client is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Regional Operations team. As a Virtual Restaurants Account Manager, you will work efficiently and effectively with new restaurants to on-board and optimize restaurant operations for delivery-only concepts.
What You'll Do
* Own support relationship with top Enterprise restaurant POCs.
* Serve as the point-of-contact for everyday questions and ensure partners at all levels have a positive experience
* Manage onboarding of new restaurants.
* Troubleshoot any issues and proactively communicate with stakeholders
* Communicate performance externally.
* Provide actionable insights and track initiatives to ensure we're driving toward the best possible outcome
* Maintain Salesforce accounts and generate reports as requested by partners
* Be proactive. This role will require the ability to think on your feet and hustle through fire drill situations
What You'll Need
* Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service or account management experience
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
* Willingness to hustle, roll up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
* Excellent communication and project management skills
* Detail-oriented and organized; self-starter attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment
* Salesforce experience a plus
About the Team
On the Regional Operations team, we're helping to scale our most impactful processes and initiatives, support markets, and drive innovation in the business. The onboarding team is focused on providing new restaurant partners with the best possible experience as they prepare to receive their first delivery requests on the company platform.
This is a multi-faceted role that consists of taking restaurants from signing a contract with Eats to being a happy, active partner on the platform. During this period of hyper-growth, we need individuals who can excel in ambiguity and work cross-functionally with other internal teams to standardize initiatives that will create more valuable experiences for our restaurant partners.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .