Keep Eye on your Email (junk/spam) after applying, main form of contact to invite for Interviews
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Barista now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k match. You may be eligible for up to $750 in sign-on bonuses.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
The OTG Barista has a critical role to play in our company's groundbreaking transformation of the airport experience. An OTG Barista must be at the very top of their profession, with strong interpersonal skills, a sunny disposition and a positive outlook, all the while adhering to the OTG Core Steps of Service. They must ensure that each customer enjoys an outstanding OTG Experience by creating a warm and friendly environment that leaves the strongest impression on our guests.
* Greet guests quickly and pleasantly, with a smile
* Respond to all guest questions, orders, and concerns
* Prepare beverages per OTG specifications
* Maintain superior coffee knowledge that can be communicated to guests
* Sample coffee and tea every shift to maintain quality and improve product knowledge
* Restock and maintain food, beverage, and merchandise displays
* Preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks
* Educate guests and staff on the nuances of making superior filter and espresso coffee
* Keep a spotless working environment
* Attend training sessions to advance product knowledge and coffee making skills
* Communicate any product run-outs, equipment issues, or quality of service
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Fully conversational in English
* Able to lift 35 lbs. in weight
* Must be mobile and able to stand for extended periods, to stoop, kneel, and crouch
* Must be proficient with computers, with the ability to process information through the POS system
* Adherence to safety and food handling procedures is expected
* Adherence to local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws is expected
* Must be able to operate kitchen equipment, including espresso/coffee related machines
* Must be able to work varied hours/days, nights, weekends, holidays, and during inclement weather conditions
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
* Pay Type Hourly
* OTG - George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Houston, TX, 2800 N TERMINAL Road, Houston, Texas, United States of America