Located in the heart of northern Cincinnati's business district, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati-Blue Ash is minutes from Blue Ash, Mason and West Chester. We focus on respect, recognition, and rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return, we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance, and reward achievement in meaningful ways. There's are reason we are in the top 10 for overall employee satisfaction in Pyramid Hotel Group. We only hire the best people in the business, so that we can grow the best team. Find out today what a career with us can do for you!
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Blue Ash is seeking an Overnight Public Area/Security Attendant. Part-Time and Full-Time hours available.
Job Duties: You will be responsible for cleaning our public space and patrolling the hotel premises to maintain order, enforcing regulations and ensure observance of applicable laws during the overnight shift (11:00 PM - 7:00 AM). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Cleans and maintains all public areas including, but not limited to, the lobby, entrances, public restrooms, administrative offices, business center, fitness center, and employee break-rooms.
* Patrols hotel lobby, corridors, and other hotel areas and consults with management.
* Assists management and law enforcement officers in emergency situations.
* Responds to guest inquiries or complaints in a service-oriented, hospitable manner.
* Fulfills guest requests such as delivery of amenities or other requests.
* Assisting with preparing our lobby self-serve coffee station
* Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications: This is an overnight position (11:00 PM - 7:00 AM). Candidates must be available to work weekdays & weekends. Prior related experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate. Must have the ability to work independently and handle stressful situations in a calm, mature and professional manner. This positon requires regularly walking conducting rounds of the interior and exterior of the property (3 floors).
Candidates who are offered a position with the DoubleTree Cincinnati-Blue Ash will be required to successfully complete a drug screening, background screening & I-9 verification.
Team Member Perks: Competitive Hourly Wages. Full-time associates at The DoubleTree Cincinnati-Blue Ash are eligible for medical and dental benefits; vacation, sick and holiday pay. All associates are eligible for free uniforms, free parking, quarterly bonus, and employer matched 401K. Don't forget about our awesome Hilton Team Member Travel Discount!!