At Stratton, we are a team of people who work extremely hard and take our jobs very seriously, without forgetting how to laugh and have fun. We choose people that display the talent and attitude that exemplify the high level of service our guests expect and deserve. Our vision is to be A BOLD MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY CULTIVATING EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCES.
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Stratton's team members are rewarded with job experience, opportunities for career advancement, and some great lifestyle perks for our team members including:
* Stratton season pass for all employees
* Free season pass for dependents - this includes spouse & children under 26 years old
* Alterra Mountain Company Pass for free lift access for the employee & dependents at all AMC locations
* Unlimited introduction letters for 50% off day tickets at IKON partner resorts
* Discounted golf membership
* Retail and Food and Beverage discounts
* 12 - $25 lift tickets for your friend & family guests
* Onsite medical clinic
* 401(k) with company match
Table 43.1, located at the Black Bear Lodge at Stratton Mountain Resort, is seeking friendly Breakfast Attendants to ensure our guests have the best possible start to their day. Responsibilities include delivering superior customer service to our guests as they enter and dine in the restaurant. Attendants are there to ensure that dining areas remain inviting, clean, stocked, and visually pleasing to guests.
* Clearing debris from floors and eating areas
* Clearing tables of food, plates, silverware, etc.
* Wiping tables and surfaces
* Stocking food items and supplies (beverages, napkins, condiments, trays, etc.)
* Other duties as assigned by shift supervisor
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to lift and walk with at least 30 pounds
* Computer skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to follow directions
* Flexible work schedule that may include early mornings, weekends, holidays
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced breakfast setting, be able to multi-task and foresee our guests' needs, and be motivated to exceed our guest's expectations with exceptional service.
Applicants need to be able to work 6am - 11am. Weekday and weekend shifts are available.
Stratton Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer