The Fountains Resort, located in Orlando, FL, is seeking a Bellperson.
Apply today, we are hiring immediately!
Compensation: Starting at $10 per hour
Schedule: Full availability. Must be able to work anytime between 7:00am up through 11:30 pm.
Location:12400 International Dr. Orlando, FL 32821
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
As a Bellperson (Valet Attendant), you are driven by a hospitality culture in making the guest's experience one that is filled with surprise and delight, by serving as our guests' first point of contact. You provide owners and guests assistance with carrying luggage during check-in and check-out. Safely and promptly delivers to and picks up luggage from guest rooms.
* You provide owners and guests assistance with carrying luggage and packages during check-in and check-out.
* Tag and place luggage in storage at guest request. Retrieves luggage for guests from storage.
* You safely and promptly deliver to and pick up luggage from guest rooms.
* Assist guests with their vehicle during their stay. Occasionally Parking and retrieving cars from valet parking. Communicates all guest valet information to Guest Service Agent.
* Assist front desk staff with actual check in and check outs, reservations and telephone duties as assigned by the Guest Services Manager
* Provide information requested and attend to special requests from owners and guests.
* May regularly inspect and clear Resort entrance and surrounding areas of litter and debris.
* High school diploma or GED
* Prior valet or bellperson experience preferred
* Customer service experience of at least one year required
* VALID and CLEAN Driver's License record
* Possess a team player attitude and excellent inter-personal skills
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
* 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
* Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
* Job Function Merit Only
* Pay Type Hourly
* Orlando, FL, USA