Located near Red Rocks Amphitheatre and Golden, Colorado the Sheraton Denver West Hotel in Lakewood, CO, features 242 contemporary guestrooms, over 16,850 square feet of meeting space and our signature 3 meal restaurant, Beau's Kitchen & Tavern! Find out today what a career at the Sheraton Denver West Hotel with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
You are invited to join the passionate hospitality Team at the Sheraton Denver West hotel, managed by Pyramid Hotel Group. Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best, most desirable employer in the industry. To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to ALL of our employees. We seek motivated and enthusiastic Leaders who believe in these same values to join us at the Sheraton Denver West!
The Sheraton Denver West is looking for a passionate and service oriented candidate to fill our Restaurant Manager position. The primary function of the Restaurant Manager is to ensure that quality standards of service are met in the restaurant, room service and lounge areas thus delivering an above average dining experience to all guests ensuring return patronage and to consistently train and develop staff through scheduled training sessions and monthly meetings. The Manager should make responsible decisions, solve problems and lead by example.
Being a part of the Sheraton Denver West family means striving for your personal best, every day. Expand your potential and build your resume by working with a dynamic team, guaranteed to help you advance your skills and knowledge. Being a part of hospitality means building exciting new relationships, and at Sheraton Denver West, our core values represent our commitment to warm connections with our community, with our guests, and most importantly with every one of our Team Members!
* Oversee the operations of the restaurant and room service orders.
* Assist the Executive Chef/ Food & Beverage Director with directing the day-to-day activities and assignments of the Front of the House staff.
* Accurately execute all policies with improvement to quality, service and operations.
* Engage in ongoing development of Front of the House staff while holding the team accountable for performance and maintaining standards.
* Work seamlessly, collaboratively and in tandem with the Executive Chef/ Food & Beverage Director to create memorable dining experience for our guests.
* Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals; respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests.
* Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
* Participate and conduct pre-shift and management meetings that are motivating, effective and timely.
* Must be present on the floor during peak business periods, to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Consistently deliver high standards of care to existing customers and to promote further business by exceeding customer expectations where possible.
* Create an environment of engagement for team members.
* Prepare weekly schedules.
* Assist with special projects as assigned.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
* Knowledge of Restaurant operations and standard operating procedures.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
* Demonstrated ability to work with maximum efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to effectively lead and work cohesively as part of a team.
* Possess managerial, supervisory, leadership, human relations and service skills
* Ability to use logic and sound judgment in evaluating situations and utilizing appropriate resources.
* Must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to work holidays, weekends, various shifts and overtime as needed.
* Adapt to new and changing situations.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
* Past hotel experience.
* A second language is desirable.
Benefits and Pay
We believe our employees are our most valuable resource. Benefits offered by the company include, but may not be limited to:
* Competitive Pay
* Free parking
* Opportunities for advancing skills and knowledge through continuous training and development
* Associate discounts at Marriott Properties worldwide
* Medical, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
* Sick-time and paid holidays
* 401K with Company match
Starting Pay: $50,000 salaried
The Sheraton Denver West Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.