Join one of the best Food and Beverage teams in Miami for a rewarding job opportunity! Be an integral part of one of award winning Chef Niven Patel's newest restaurant Orno concepts inside THesis Hotel Miami in Coral Gables, with a focus on amazing food and a creative bar program. Offering full benefits and competitive pay. If you share our passion for incredible food and drink and creating memorable experiences for our guests, apply today!
Opportunity: Restaurant Server
Serve food and beverage to guests in a courteous and friendly manner in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Restaurant Supervisor/Banquet Server/Captain - Restaurant Manager - Banquet Manager
Essential Job Functions
* Take food and beverage orders and place order in point of service system.
* Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
* Set and clear tables in dining areas.
* Stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins, or straws.
* Pick up order from food preparation areas and ensure food is prepared accordingly.
* Prepare guest check and if appropriate complete payment transaction.
* Perform other food and beverage functions such as bartending and bussing in the event of staff staffing shortages or peak periods.
* Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
* Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's EarthView program.
* Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Previous food and beverage experience required or equivalent training.
* Knowledge of POS system.
* TIPS certification preferred.
Work Environment and Context
* Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends and alternate shifts.
* Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.