Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort, with 182 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space is one of the newest hotels to join the PHG Family. Find out today what a career at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Here's your opportunity to join a newly renovated, dynamic, Four Diamond full service hotel! Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina is looking for vibrant, guest- and employee-focused Food & Beverage management professional to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact and shape the newly reopened and fully renovated outlets at our beautiful hotel, all while working in a people-focused CARE culture!
We offer a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance after less than 1 month of employment, as well as company-paid life insurance, 401(k) with company match, PTO accrual from your first day, 7 paid holidays, and more!
The Food & Beverage Manager oversees all aspects of the hotel's F&B outlets. This leadership position is responsible for:
* Selecting, leading, training, scheduling and development of employees in the F&B outlets; assisting in the recruiting of high quality personnel and managing the development, motivation and retention of staff.
* Direct and participate in the functions of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation
* Maintaining the highest quality standards of the outlets
* Work with the Executive Chef to create menus and update seasonally
* Designing promotions and marketing the outlets to maximize revenue
* Ensuring guest and employee satisfaction
* Regular review and evaluation of guest satisfaction scores for the outlets; development of action plans to improve scores if needed or to continue achieving high scores when attained
* Budgets and cost control measures - implementation of effective controls for food, beverage and labor costs within outlets
* Ordering supplies and completing inventories
* Working harmoniously with fellow managers throughout the hotel to ensure our guests receive Four Diamond service at every point throughout their stay
* Conduct and execute projects as assigned by management
* Must be available to work flexible schedules as needed based on business demands
* Proven track record as an effective trainer, coach, and motivator
* Excellent organizational, planning, communication, and inter-personal skills.
* Ability to make sound decisions based on established policies and procedures and information available.
* Ability to function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
* Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws and regulations.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Working knowledge of MICROS Simphony strongly preferred
* Experience with cost controls, financial controls, profit and loss statements.
* ServSafe and TIPS certifications
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
4 Year college degree required or equivalent work experience.
Previous experience as a Food & Beverage or Restaurant Manager or Assistant Restaurant Manager is required, preferably at an upscale (4/5 Star) hospitality environment.
Source: Hyatt Brands