Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
The General Manager is responsible for effectively and profitably managing and directing all day-to-day aspects of the hospitality and bar operations of the 1,900 seat theatre in downtown Devner. The GM functions as the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of hospitality and managing the operation, including guest experience, event innovation, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to key stakeholders. Ensures implementation of the level of hospitality associated with Legends with the objective of exceeding guest expectations and increased profits. The GM reports to the Regional Director, Denver.
This is a very unique General Manager opportunity. As a sole operator of the business, the role is responsible for all functions within an hospitality operation including staffing, payroll, purchasing, inventory management, and partner relations. This is a career growth position for the person who has the passion to run a business, is a self-motivator and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
* Upholding Legends' standards for quality and performance in all phases of the food and beverage operations.
* Constantly innovating the guest experience - food, service, communications, etc. Balancing creativity with practical implementation.
* Responsible for the purchasing, receiving and processing of all food & beverage vendors' orders and invoices
* Oversee staffing, scheduling and processing payroll for all hourly associates
* Audit and verifiy post event data, including all inventory gross sales to total cash & credit received per location to determine an over/short
* Manage the operational budget, and monthly P&L statements, ensuring all financial reporting is accurate.
* Maintaining strong, collaborative working relationships with the client and business partners.
* Developing yearly operational budgets that result in a fiscally sound operation - including product levels and pricing.
* Create, prepare and audit monthly inventory for a P&L to be submitted to the client
* Verifying, preparing and submitting reports/monthly projections as required.
* Ensuring unit compliance with federal, state, local, and Legends regulations regarding the sale of alcohol, OSHA, local public health department, payroll, employment and EEO guidelines.
* Perform g additional related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5-7 years management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in a sports and entertainment venue.
* Ideal candidates must have experience in high volume, foodservice accounts, preferably in concessions or premium services for a sports and/or entertainment venue, with experience overseeing the sale of alcohol.
* Must be self motivated and self driven to work indepently overseeing all aspects of the food & beverage operation.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
* Previous P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* POS system and and reporting knowledge (Appetize, Clover, Quest)
* Knowledge of ABI Workforce Management system
* Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
* Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
* Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking diverse, qualified candidates to join our team.
ABOUT PARAMOUNT THEATRE
Paramount Theatre was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980 and was declared an historic landmark by the City of Denver in 1988. Today, Historic Paramount Theatre remains a vibrant, multi-event facility where Denver Metro residents enjoy a wide variety of entertainment options each year. From rock concerts to dance performances, comedy to lectures and movies to Wurlitzer organ performances, Historic Paramount Theatre remains a top choice in Denver's entertainment scene.