Food Runner Earning Potential: $6-8/hour + tips (average $16/hour)
Snooze - Who are we?
Morning people! Yes, we are those people. We are a full-service breakfast restaurant, and we want each morning to feel like your weekend and happy hour rolled into one - no matter which side of noon it's on. We're the place where you can be you, and where our regulars are anything but. Everyone's welcome at our table because the same goes for our people as it does for our dishes: the unexpected twists are what makes them so special.
* No late nights-you'll be home by dinner time every night!
* Weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
* An allowance of $15 per shift to treat yo self to some breakfast and café drinks!
* Healthcare options for full-time Snoozers (30+ hours/week) after hanging with us for a year.
* A birthday meal on us! You deserve it!
* Paid community volunteer days.
* Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends.
* The opportunity for development and advancement opportunities.
* Unlimited dance parties!
The Position Specifics
The Snooze Food Runner controls the flow of food coming out of the kitchen while ensuring that it has been prepared with the highest quality, care, and craftsmanship for our guests.
* Delivers the perfect plate in a timely manner while connecting with Guests and making sure they have everything they need
* Garnishes each and every plate that leaves the HOH according to our Snooze Food Doctrine.
* Responsible for knowing Snooze HOH Standards (portion sizes, cooking methods, recipes, quality standards, and HOH policies and procedures)
* Prepares, stocks, and maintains sufficient levels of food products in stations to assure a smooth service
* Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes
* Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly
* Closes the HOH properly and follows the opening and closing checklist for kitchen stations
Is This Role For you?
Food Runners at Snooze are...
* fun, energetic, eager, and a committed team member.
* strong communicators.
* experienced. 6 months experience in a high-volume restaurant setting preferred.
* able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
* able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
* at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
Let's Talk About Safety
Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that, it is every Snoozer's responsibility to ensure cleanliness, sanitation, and safety within our restaurants. We hold both Snoozers and guests accountable to our Safety Guidelines. We require daily wellness checks from all Snoozers and are committed to a safe working environment.
Snooze is an Equal Opportunity Employer