Restaurant Technologies is currently seeking an Inventory Planner/Buyer to join our growing and innovative team. You will have the opportunity to make an impact quickly, have direct exposure to key leaders in the organization and contribute to the growth and expansion of the company.
As an Inventory Planner/Buyer, you will be involved in supporting portions of 3 Business groups to assure that the proper inventory and material is in stock for shipment to our 41 Depot locations. You'll leverage strong communication skills to communicate across multiple business units and have the ability to learn the facets of the role quickly. If you're excited about exposure to key leaders and the opportunity to grow with this position and our quickly growing company, apply today to learn more.
* Use Min/Max tools to maintain inventory levels at the Corporate Warehouse
* Maintain and utilize customized report (Access and Excel) to manage open PO's for tanker deliveries to our depots
* Support the Department Managers with tracking and updating the various oil reports daily
* Confirm Open PO report with suppliers on a weekly basis
* Support other facets- pricing discrepancies, Paper/powder purchases, support management of oil database
* Work with other Buyers to monitor Open PO Report, managing expedites and other follow ups with supply base
* Buying and managing of miscellaneous non-oil parts and inventory
* Support depot needs when purchases or research is required
* Previous experience creating and managing Purchase Orders in an ERP system (Oracle preferred)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong skills with Microsoft Excel and Access
* Functional skills with Microsoft Outlook and Word
* Data entry-database management and inventory tracking
* Safety knowledge, intermediate DOT/FMCSA/CSA knowledge
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Restaurant Technologies is committed to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment in any form. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons, and to prohibit discrimination in employment.
As a critical part of our culture of respect, we strictly prohibit any discrimination or harassment based on gender, age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, ancestry, pregnancy, national origin, and any other status protected by law.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address. You may also contact us at 1- if you wish to speak with a resource regarding a reasonable accommodation request.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota's Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.