Food & Beverage Manager
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
* Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
* Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
* Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
* Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
* Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
* Strategize on new products and service offerings
* Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
* Maximize revenues by communicating regularly with the Food & Beverage teams to implement agreed upon strategies, practices and promotions
* Monitor the departmental budget in a fiscally responsible manner
* Address guest concerns and react quickly and professionally
* Monitor all guest service standards, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
* Balance operational, administrative and colleague needs
* Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
* Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
* Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
* Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
* Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
* Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
* Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
Since 1907, Fairmont has served as the San Francisco residence for U.S. presidents, world leaders and entertainment stars. The landmark hotel offers 606 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, three distinctive restaurants, a health club and easy access to the city's most popular attractions. Fairmont San Francisco is located atop Nob Hill at 950 Mason Street.
Fairmont is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Feel free to visit our website at to find out more about our company.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS